MailArchiva Enterprise Edition is our archival solution for the industry that requires an installed archival application. It is a state-of-the-art email archiving system available to organizations of all sizes. MailArchiva works in conjunction with popular mail systems and provides storage for all incoming, outgoing and internal email and enables compliance with US and EU legislation such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. In addition, emails are stored directly on the file system, as opposed to a database.
It's true that archiving your email will keep your business compliant with state and federal regulations but more importantly, it can make your life easier. In a true archive, messages can be retrieved within seconds, saving you hours of time and energy digging through logs. It can also alleviate the burden of managing email storage growth.
MailArchiva Enterprise Edition easily integrates with your IMail Server and requires very little administrative effort. With a flexible licensing structure, you can choose to archive for a sub-set of your organization or for everyone.
- Allows messages to be searchable for e-discovery
- Messages can be retrieved quickly at any time
- Maximizes storage space by compressing messages that are archived
- Enables your organization to comply with US and EU legislation such as SOX and HIPAA
- Emails are stored directly on the file system, as opposed to a database
- Supports many popular file formats, including Word, Powerpoint, PDF and ZIP attachments
- Ability to use a web browser to access archived emails
Features & Benefits
- Archives all incoming, outgoing and internal emails
- Dene granular archiving rules according to retention policy
- Maximize storage space using compression
- All emails are stored encrypted using triple DES encryption
- Search, view and print archived emails
- Find emails using complex search criteria
- Supports many popular le formats, including word, powerpoint, RTF, PDF and ZIP attachments
- Use a web browser to access archived emails
- Login to web console using Windows authentication
- Permit/restrict employee access to their own emails
- Comprehensive audit trail and system logging
- Messages are stored directly on the le system
- Intelligently stores emails on multiple hard disks
- Messages stored in standard RFC822 format
- Reduce your storage costs by saving only one copy of an attachment across several emails
- MAPI, IMAP, POP, sendmail and postx agents are available
- Archive emails from multiple servers and stores mail seamlessly
- Supports envelope journalling for header email preservation
- Restore archived emails to other mail system
- User interface is fully internationalized. Search and retrieve emails in multiple languages.
- Simple to use and manage
- Install takes less than 30 minutes
- Detailed installation and usage instructions
- MailArchiva stores all incoming, outgoing, and internal emails for long-term storage. It enables your company to retain valuable knowledge and comply with US and EU legislation such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- MailArchiva ensures that the integrity of your information remains intact. Emails are stored directly on the filesystem, as opposed to a database. There are no hidden database maintenance costs and the integrity of archived information is not subject to corruption. MailArchiva is a turnkey product that is easy to install and use. A clean install usually takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Legal Obligations. In the US and EU, the majority of enterprises are legally obligated to retain email record for the long-term.
- Reduced Legal Exposure. A technical inability to produce emails that the court has required due to a lack of proper email retention policies and/or practices is no longer an acceptable legal defense.
- Retention of corporate knowledge. Much of the information in messaging systems is valuable and has cost organizations substantial sums in employee time and other resources to generate.
- An inability to recover this information in a timely manner means the expensive and sometimes irreplaceable corporate knowledge is lost.
- Improved system performance. When a messaging system houses an enormous online store, its performance is lower and it takes longer to restore after a crash. If older message content can be archived, thereby minimizing the size of the online message store, performance is improved and restoration times can be much faster.
- Improved user productivity. Users spend significant amounts of time managing their mailboxes, looking for old emails and performing other activities that could easily be handled by a robust archiving system.
||Windows XP Professional, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
Ubuntu or Redhat Linux
Sun Microsystem Solaris or Open Solaris
Mac OS X, Free BSD
||Java 7 Runtime (no need to download JRE, it is included in the setup)
||Compatible with most Storage Area Networks (SANs) and
Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices
NTFS or ext3 partitioning (FAT not recommended)
||Varies widely according to no. mailboxes
||Mail Servers Microsoft Exchange 5.5 / 2000 / 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013
Microsoft Small Business Server
Google Apps / Gmail
Microsoft Office 365
Postfix (and derivates, Apple Mail Server, etc.)
Sendmail (and derivates)
(addiitonal mail servers are known to work, please contact us)
||Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9 and greater
Note: Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Mode must be switched off!
Note#2: Google Chrome is recommended for administration purposes
||Small Biz Server - 1 GB RAM minimum (excluding OS)
SME Server - 3 GB RAM (excluding OS)
Enterprise Server - 6+ GB RAM (for fast searching)
||1 GB recommended
Progress Mail Archiva
Progress Mail Archiva, 25 Users
Our Price: $672.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 100 Users
Our Price: $1,941.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 250 Users
Our Price: $2,738.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 500 Users
Our Price: $4,480.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 1,000 Users
Our Price: $7,841.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 2,500 Users
Our Price: $12,375.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 5,000 Users
Our Price: $21,890.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 10,000 Users
Our Price: $38,965.00
Progress Mail Archiva, Service Agreement
Progress Mail Archiva, 25 Users Service Agreement Only
Our Price: $134.40
Progress Mail Archiva, 100 Users Service Agreement Only
Our Price: $388.20
Progress Mail Archiva, 250 Users Service Agreement Only
Our Price: $547.60
Progress Mail Archiva, 500 Users Service Agreement Only
Our Price: $896.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 1,000 Users Service Agreement Only
Our Price: $1,568.20
Progress Mail Archiva, 2,500 Users Service Agreement Only
Our Price: $2,475.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 5,000 Users Service Agreement Only
Our Price: $4,378.00
Progress Mail Archiva, 10,000 Users Service Agreement Only
Our Price: $7,793.00
For more than 10,000 users, please use our Quote Request Form!