Ipswitch MOVEit Transfer
Industry-leading Managed File Transfer (MFT) Software
Get complete visibility and control over file transfer activities between partners, customers, users and systems. Secure files in transit and at rest and assure compliance with internal policies and regulatory mandates.
Consolidate all file transfer activity to one system to ensure better management control over core business processes. MOVEit Transfer provides the security, centralized access controls, file encryption and activity tracking needed to ensure operational reliability and compliance with SLA, internal governance and regulatory requirements like PCI, HIPAA and GDPR.
MOVEit Transfer: Managed File Transfer (MFT) software
Thousands of IT teams depend on MOVEit Transfer for secure collaboration and automated file transfers of sensitive data in compliance with SLAs, governance and data protection regulations.
Scale Transfer Operations Reliably
MOVEit Transfer gives you the management tools and visibility you need to scale transfer activities to meet your business needs. It supports a range of deployment options including in the public cloud via Microsoft Azure, as on-premises software or as a managed service (MOVEit Cloud) in North America and the European Union.
Transfer Sensitive Information Securely
Secure your critical data in transit and at rest with advanced security features and proven encryption (FIPS 140-2 validated AES-256 cryptography). Enforce user, system, and file security policies while controlling the movement of sensitive files. Leverage user authentication, delivery confirmation, non-repudiation and hardened platform configurations.
Enable Secure End User Collaboration
When sensitive data is likely to be externally shared by end users, MOVEit's Secure Folder Sharing and MOVEit Client provide a secure, convenient and easy-to-use alternative to unsafe email and consumer-grade EFSS. This allows IT teams to ensure data security, visibility and audit trails and compliance with data protection regulations such as HIPAA, PCI and GDPR.
Assure Regulatory Compliance
Easily implement security controls and establish an audit trail.
Because transfers are logged in a tamper-evident database, MOVEit Transfer complies with ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, SOX, BASEL I/II/III, FIPS, FISMA, GLBA, FFIEC, ITAR, and other data privacy regulations. It provides pre-defined and customizable reports and logging of all data interactions, including files, events, people, policies, and processes.
Enable Secure Email, Web and Mobile Transfer
Reduce the risk of data loss and non-compliance.
Assure the secure and compliant transfer of protected data by providing users with easy-to-use alternatives to risky transfer methods. Secure Folder Sharing provides a convenient, easy-to-use alternative to consumer-grade file sharing services. MOVEit Client provides access to secure transfers from Mac and Windows desktops. MOVEit Ad-Hoc makes secure file transfer easily accessible from Microsoft Outlook or a web browser. MOVEit Mobile enables access from iOS or Android devices
Share Files Globally
Transfer files in any language, anywhere in the world.
Upload and download file names in any language from MOVEit Transfer and our Ad-Hoc or Mobile clients. Enable end-users with local language support including French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Traditional or Simplified Chinese.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete visibility and control over all file transfers.
- Secure access control via MultiFactor Authentication (MFA)
- Scalability and continuation of transfers after failures.
- Compliance with data privacy laws and regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA and PCI.
- The consolidation of multiple FTP servers into one managed file transfer server.
- Secure Folder Sharing for simplified collaboration and file sharing without the security risks typical of EFSS solutions.
- REST API support for flexible integration with third-party applications.
File Transfer Protocols
- FTPS (SSL/TLS)
- SFTP (SSH)
- SMTP / POP 3
- AES 256-bit encryption of files both in-transit and at-rest
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography
- Tamper-evident database for logs
- Encrypted Administrative Access
- Tiered architecture enables distributed configuration across network domains
- Cryptographic Tamper-Evident Logging
- Automated rules for policy governance
- Single sign-on
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
High Availability & Failover
- Increase performance with web farm deployment;
- Automatic failover and disaster recovery with Neverfail Failover Manager
- Transfer files in any language
- End-user, Ad Hoc and Mobile client support for French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
- Support for MySQL and SQL Server – MySQL included at no additional cost
- Pre-defined and customizable reports
- Delegation of Permissions (Groups/Users)
- Unlimited Simultaneous Local/Remote Users
- Management of users, groups, folders, file-and user-aging policies
- Email alerts › Secure Folder Sharing for simple, secure collaboration
- REST API for Custom Programming
- Antivirus Solution Integration: McAfee, Symantec & Sophos
- DLP integration: RSA, Symantec, and McAfee
- Integrate to leading identity (IdP) systems: Microsoft ADFS, Shibboleth and Onelogin
- Authenticate against external databases: Active Directory, LDAP, secure LDAP, Radius server or any ODBC-compliant database.
- MOVEit Client for Windows/MacOS
- Mobile (Android and iOS)
- Outlook plugin
- FTP clients
- MOVEit EZ and MOVEit Freely
Enhanced Security and Compliance
Advanced security features include FIPS 140-2 validated AES-256 cryptography, users authorization / authentication, delivery confirmation, non-repudiation and hardened platform configurations. MOVEit Transfer logs activities in a tamper-evident database to comply with ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, SOX, BASEL I/II/III, FIPS, FISMA, GLBA, FFEIC, ITAR and data privacy laws. It also integrates with your existing DLP and anti-virus systems, identity systems through SAML 2.0, AD, LDAP services, and SIEMs. Additionally MOVEit offers API interfaces (including REST) for integration with other third-party applications.
Flexible Deployment and Access Options
A broad range of client options support mobile, web and Outlook access. A free MOVEit Client is also available for simple drag & drop desktop transfers from Windows or MacOS devices. MOVEit Transfer’s flexible architecture supports scalability or availability demands with a web farm implementation. Domain-based or username-based mutli-tenancy configurations are also supported. User access can be securely controlled via Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and user-class-based password expiration policies. MOVEit Transfer also supports Secure Folder Sharing, making it simple for internal and external users to securely and easily collaborate while maintaining a complete audit trail.
To support domain-based multi-tenancy, MOVEit Transfer allows system administrators to set up additional listening ports with their own server certificates and provides a switch to allow multiple reuses of the same username.
MOVEit Transfer can be deployed with file systems and database on separate servers. It can also be deployed on 2 or more servers with a load balancer to support scalability requirements.
Third-party programs (including Web applications) can gain programmatic access to a wide variety of MOVEit Transfer administrative capabilities through either our proprietary MOVEit Transfer API or the MOVEit REST API.
|MOVEit Transfer Editions||Standard||Professional||Premium|
|Secure transfer over FTP, SFTP, FTPS or HTTP/S protocols|
|Application Programming Interface (API)|
|Access from mobile and tablet devices (Mobile)|
|Ipswitch Gateway (data storage in trusted network)|
|Securely Transfer files from Microsoft Outlook client or any Web Browser (Ad Hoc)|
Download the Ipswitch MOVEit Transfer Datasheet (PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.